24 Jul BDR Team Lead APAC
- Implement weekly and long-term initiatives to motivate the team and ultimately boost sales performance in the region.
- Help to hire and train a successful BDR/ SDR team.
- Work with marketing to optimize materials available to the business development team and ensure the team’s communication to the market is aligned with the global marketing strategy.
- Work with the global operations team to improve tools and processes for the business development team.
- Develop career plans for individual business development representatives in collaboration with local leadership.
The ideal candidate
- 4-5 years of direct experience within business development and sales.
- Several years of team management within business development managing a successful SDR/ BDR Team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you’ll be playing a key role in building out the Asia Pacific office from scratch.
- Structured, results-oriented and professional demeanour.
- Team motivator capable of adapting communication approach to different personalities.
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join a company in rapid growth, aspiring to be the next software giant. You will become a key part of the local management team and your work will have a direct and significant impact on the revenue growth of the company. The company offers a dynamic and fun working environment in Sydney’s CBD, health insurance and other additional perks.
Apply for this Job