08 Jul Chief People Officer
Our client, a high growth technology venture is looking for a Chief People Officer
As a key member of the executive team, the CPO will identify, build and influence all HR projects and initiatives including global rewards, culture and engagement, training & development, compliance and performance management, and define the company’s overarching People Strategy. The CPO will also manage the internal Talent Acquisition Manager to increase their performance, productivity and outcomes.
It will be the CPO’s role to implement best practices and build a culture of belonging through inclusion, equity/diversity and be a strategic leader who aligns with the CEO and wider executive team to define and execute on the company’s strategy and goals.
– The ideal candidate will be an experienced HoP/CPO who has start up/scale up experience within the tech industry with the ability to partner with the Exec team to scale the people & culture function successfully.
– Experience as the principal human resource leader in a multinational high growth technology venture (from ~100 to 500+).
– Have established scalable frameworks for talent attraction, retention, and development in an engineering dominant technology and product culture.
– Highly commercial, with the ability to translate business strategy into HR initiatives
– Have helped to design and foster a progressive, diverse, and high-performing culture in a company that has evolved from a startup into a mature organisational context.
Apply for this Job