16 Sep Head of Customer Success
We have partnered with an early-stage fintech company with a mission to help SMBs manage their cash flow and therefore business, more effectively.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager/ Head of Customer Success* to work proactively with customers to make sure they get the maximum value from the product, whilst setting up a best practice customer success function.
This role is central to this young business’s success. You will work proactively with customers to make sure they get the maximum value from the product, while at the same time working closely with product and growth teams to surface opportunities for improving our product offering.
Day to day activities include:
- Ensuring customers become advocates for the company
- Establishing a framework for managing customer engagement through the full lifecycle with a focus on ensuring all customer interactions are positive
- Develop and maintain customer collateral to assist with pre-sales, onboarding and in-life support
- Product demos for pre and post-sales use
- Set up and evolve customer success processes, tools and systems which are fit for purpose
- Gathering feedback from customers to build insights on customer behaviour, sentiment and preferences
- Provide customer support which turns potential issues into customer advocacy
- Make available relevant data and reporting to inform colleagues of customer trends
- Develop and maintain approaches and techniques to minimise customer churn and enhance customer use of services
- Promote customer loyalty and referrals
- Work closely with product management to assist with defining roadmap based on customer feedback
- Enhance and evolve all customer engagement practices to reflect the stage of growth of the company and the customer needs
- Ensure the internal teams and individuals are acting and responding to customer needs with a strong service ethic
- Be an advocate for customers within the organisation both tactically and strategically
- Work with Sales and Marketing to inform the best fit based on customer experiences
- Provide references, cases studies and related support to the sales & marketing team
You will have:
- Excellent customer service and depth of experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience leading and setting up a successful customer success function from scratch
- Early-stage design and implementation of systems and processes to ensure customer-centric focus
- B2B and SaaS experience is highly advantageous
- Management of small teams
- Experience in a startup environment and during rapid business growth are both highly desirable
- Potential candidates will ideally have done a similar role either as a Head of Customer Success in a small company or as a very capable growth candidate from a more established digital business.
This company offers flexible working arrangements with team members located in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, however, this role will be Sydney based.
*Title is dependent upon experience.
Apply for this Job