16 Sep Head of Product
This role will be to help shape the product as it evolves and reach, acquire and retain thousands of customers. You will also be the voice of product, internally and externally for the business.
The role will undertake a variety of activities which include:
- Using your strong understanding of the business strategy, identify business problems and product opportunities that can move the business forward
- Understand market dynamics and economic opportunities to drive product direction
- Keep abreast of the competitive landscape and use market intelligence to help inform product decisions
- Who are our customers? How do we reach them? How do we retain them? What is the user journey and how do we amplify our product marketing initiatives?
- Be the domain expert on engagement and the product funnel. Understand and take ownership of challenges and opportunities for growth across the entire product experience.
- Be the champion of user experience to make the product a delight for anyone who uses it
- Co-manage the roadmap with our delivery team. Prioritise business opportunities to ensure we are delivering only the most impactful initiatives
- Understand and translate customer problems into product solutions, through research and deep interaction with customers
- Continually measure and evaluate if initiatives have solved the business or customer problem
What we need from you:
- Customer-centric, bringing an outside-in lens to everything you do
- Proven product experience at a strategic level. Ideally, some of that in startups or scale-ups and experience leading product teams (internally and externally)
- Experience building and marketing a product that isn’t known!! (as opposed to an already established product)
- Wired for strategy. You will recognise where the industry and competitors are going and you will know when to drive ahead and when to pivot.
- Focused on execution. You have the ability to work with an external team to prioritise ruthlessly to deliver customer value, managing key metrics with a natural attention to detail.
- Product marketing expertise – product-market fit and go-to-market will be your bread and butter
- Experienced enough to own and lead the product function in an early-stage company, whilst educating and communicating effectively with others
- Expertise within the payments sector is desirable, fintech experience essential
Please get in touch with your resume. Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application individually but if you are not successful this time, please keep checking our site for new roles.
Apply for this Job