29 Jul Managing Director
A leading fintech company which provides working capital finance for businesses and people globally is looking to expand the Asia team. The company is looking for a Managing Director based in Singapore for Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand to grow the business.
The ideal candidate will be a revenue generator, comfortable working in a highly dynamic, flat and entrepreneurial environment with the ability to think ahead and act independently but know when to ask questions and seek guidance.
Key job activities:
- Originate new transactions and opportunities in Indonesia/Vietnam/Thailand.
- Manage existing select client relationships and generate cross sell.
- Client calling for origination, both face-to-face as well as over the telephone and email.
- Travel for client calling purposes as needed.
- Lead transactions independently vis-à-vis client from origination through to execution and implementation/funding.
- Work with juniors on term sheets, financial modelling and overall project coordination.
- Ensure that internal management systems such as client records and deal tracking, as well as client relationship management systems are up to date
- Provide coaching and oversight to juniors.
Apply for this Job