27 Apr Product Designer and Senior Product Designer
MitchelLake has partnered with artist marketplace RedBubble, to hire mid-level and senior Product Designers to join their collaborative, Melbourne-based team.
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. The dream was simple. Give artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 800k artists and designers with millions of fans across the planet.
As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over $100M since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
Through our marketplace, artists are able to earn from their work, enabling them to create more fabulous artwork. With over 20 million unique designs for consumers to purchase on a range of 80+ print-on-demand products from stickers to t-shirts to throw pillows, it’s a treasure trove for the curious and creative.
About the role
Product Designers at Redbubble shape experiences that millions of people worldwide use to create, discover, and purchase unique designs printed on products they can use every day.
As a product designer, you will partner with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to identify opportunities and create value for users. You will participate in all phases of the product development, from discovery, to delivery, to iteration.
As part of the Product Design team, you will develop a holistic understanding of how users realise the value provided by the product, have the opportunity to define solutions at scale, and impact the user experience across the Redbubble ecosystem.
- Experience in user experience and product design, working as part of a cross-functional team.
- You have a human-centred design mindset, and a broad range of methods to creative problem-solving in order to arrive at impactful solutions.
- Strong experience in developing modern and delightful applications for the web, and knowledge of native mobile design conventions.
- You have a systematic approach that helps you to create high quality, functional, and scalable designs.
- Flexible and productive in the face of ambiguity and the natural change coming from the continuous discovery and delivery process.
- You understand the value of insights, and you have the ability to connect the dots between various data sources available.
- You feel right at home with modern design tools to create interfaces, flows, rapid and detailed prototypes.
- You have the ability to elaborate your thinking and rationale using your storytelling and communication skills.
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace, and you are curious by nature, always learning, always exploring, and always improving.
About us together
By joining the Redbubble family you can expect:
- Meaningful work that allows you to contribute to a mission you believe in.
- A safe and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your Product Design craft and shape your career.
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world.
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements, and parental leave programs.
We take our values seriously and work hard to build open-minded, open-hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background.
Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers.
If this sounds inspiring, we’re excited to hear from you. Please get in touch with Lara Morgan from MitchelLake Group for more details.
Apply for this Job