16 Nov Product Designer – Design Systems + Tech
We are working with a well- established Melbourne-based product company to hire a senior product designer, with experience with working with design systems to be the bridge between design and engineering teams. The company is a two-sided marketplace who have been running successfully since 2005, and have offices in Melbourne, San Francisco and Berlin.
Role Responsibilities include:
● Bring engineering and design closer together through communication and
● Creates rich, dynamic prototypes that accurately simulate real systems or data
and proactively identifies any potential interaction or integration challenges.
● Takes part in platform/framework discussions and influences and guides
decision making in this space.
● Provides leadership and council on UI best practices and design patterns,
identifying opportunities for consolidation and iteration.
● Able to lead the process of designing, conducting and implementing UI based
experiments that generate meaningful insight and influence team roadmap
This role will report to a design lead within the Design team and be part of a team of seven. They will
also be assigned an engineering mentor to assist with goal setting, reviews and
personal growth. The design technologist will participate in key design and engineering rituals and
development programs to ensure they continue to grow in both streams of
To be successful in this application, applicants must have several years’ demonstratable experience working with or leading a design system at scale. The role title level is flexible depending upon experience. Due to the volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to everyone, but if not successful this time, please keep checking our website for new roles!
Apply for this Job