13 Oct Senior or Lead Product Manager
Our client is a fintech scale-up with an aim to help small to medium sized businesses thrive! They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who wants to join a startup from the very early stages and have a huge impact in their product strategy and how it is executed, as well as leading a small team. The ideal candidate will be willing to get their hands dirty, think strategically and love talking to customers.
More about the role:
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be accountable for:
- Developing and communicating the product strategy across the business
- Setting and executing on OKRs for your team
- Leading discovery and definition sessions with stakeholders
- Owning the entire roadmap across multiple domains (onboarding, payer and supplier experience
- Identifying the biggest problems faced for current and future customers
- Partnering with design and engineering teams to build the ultimate solution
- Building strong relationships across all cross-functional teams
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager working in a mix of startups, scale ups or more established product-centric businesses
- You love formulating a strategy and executing on the details
- Have a passion for building the ultimate user experience in a way that yields the results for the business and our customers
- You’ll love helping shape a company from the ground up and wearing many hats that start-up environments offer
- Your stakeholder management skills are second to none
- Previous experience managing product design and PM’s (desired, but not essential)
The team is spread all over Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and New Zealand! They are a remote friendly bunch, and believe that happy and healthy employees produce better business outcomes. They value all their employees and want all their voices to be heard. All ideas are good ideas until proven otherwise. They love those that think differently and want a challenge, they are here to change the game.
Our client is offering a competitive base salary + options.
Apply for this Job