19 Nov Senior Product Manager – eCommerce
You will lead and drive real impact through the development of a product vision and roadmap, as well as researching and developing new improvements, features and functionality. You will comfortably work across both discovery and delivery. You will drive customer understanding, research as well as idea validation. In addition, you will be comfortable using your specialist knowledge of eCommerce in order to deliver a great customer experience and business growth.
In this role, you will work closely with all functions to deliver on commercial objectives. You will also have peers in Product, Design, Research, Data and Engineering to lean on for expertise and execution.
- Working closely with your team to define, refine and deliver the product strategy
- Analysis and review of systems and processes and bring to life a scalable product roadmap dedicated to a future that is 10 times bigger
- Identify and maintain a harmonious and productive rhythm between engineering, design, and non-technical business partners
- Prioritisation to ensure impact, growth and return on investment
- Working creatively to evaluate and analyse growth priorities
- Evangelising the product in the market on a local and global scale
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A proven record within a product management capacity for a successful eCommerce product company. Marketplace or consumer app experience is also advantageous.
- You’re curious: Data-driven and highly analytical. Deep experience in data and customer insight-driven product management (experience with statistics and A/B testing would be advantageous)
- Commercial – Deep understanding of eCommerce and how to work effectively with a marketing function in order to encourage sales, and understanding of financial side of eCommerce (i.e. payments)
- User-centricity – You live and breathe user experiences, fussing over the details of delighting users
- Strategic thinker – can quickly analyse what will really grow the product by looking for strategic accelerants, over just releasing features
- A sense of humour and ability to deal with change in a rapid growth business
Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to get back to everyone individually. We thank you for your application and encourage you to our website for new opportunities.
Apply for this Job